Monday, June 18, 2012

Biter Tuesday

I have once again bitten Nailed It's design - Leopard Pistol Accent - I love the color's she uses and the fact that she calls it a pistol/trigger accent.  I bought some new base coat today and tried a new sandwiching technique that's supposed to make your polish last up to 6 days - I'm just hoping for one....


Cheetah Nail Art Blue


Base Coat:  Orly Bonder
Main Color:  China Glaze - Man Hunt
Pointer and Thumb Main Color:  NYC French White Tip
Cheetah Dots:  Maybellilne - Styled Out with Sally Girl Loose Glitter in Blue on Top
Cheetah Outline:  Sally Hansen - Black Nail Art Pen
Top Coat:  Seche Vite

Holla, N


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love getting and reading all your comments, feedback and questions. I will always try my very best to answer each and every one - thanks for checking in!! Holla, N