Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Nudey McNeonPants

I've been seeing a lot of beige or nude with bright neon's and I'm a huge fan of this trend.  Some of my favorites are:

- Tiny Neon Tips  by My Nail Polish Online
- Nude Neon Moon Tips by Nailing Hollywood Nail Artist Madeline Poole
- Bit of Bling by WAH Nails
- Single Dot Manicure by Polished Indulgence (this one wasn't really named, so I made it up, but follow the link and it will take you there!

And my absolute FAVE is.....

- American Apparel - Neon Yellow by pshiiit.com

Enjoy - are you sporting the neon nude polish?  Would you?

Orange Sunburst Nail Art
Managed to get my nails done to catch some natural light!

orange sunburst nail art
Inside with flash.

Base Coat:  Orly - Bonder
Sun Bursts:  Barielle - Gotta Have Fate
Main Color:  Essie - Case Study
Top Coat:  Seche Vite

Holla, N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love getting and reading all your comments, feedback and questions. I will always try my very best to answer each and every one - thanks for checking in!! Holla, N