Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Pretty in White

Hi everybody!!  I should rephrase that - Hi Mom!!

To be honest, I don't think my mom would even know how to use Twitter let alone search Google for my blog.  She's likely the only person in the world that doesn't have a facebook account - even my grandparents have facebook accounts!  And no, my mom is not like 100, she's young, she's vibrant, she's only 52!!  She works with computers all day, could she not open a facebook account?  Noooo, she gets me to look up her old high school friends and buy her products on ebay.  Oh man, don't get me started on her fear of buying things online.  I get it, I really do, but things have changed.  It's not like I'm logging on to my ebay account at Walmart and leaving it open for the world to buy 10 bottles of she who will not be named "limited edition" nail polishes on my dime.  Dumb things happen to dumb people and momma didn't raise no dummy! Mom - get a facebook account, they don't ask for your credit card - I promise :)

White Pearl Polka Dot Manicure

White Pearl Polka Dot Manicure

Base Coat:  Orly - Bonder
White Primer and Dots:  Barielle - Going to the Chapel
Pearly Top Coat:  Femme Couture - Sand Bisque Frost
Top Coat:  Seche Vite

Holla, N

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha love this post. These nails look awesome and your commentary about your mom's fear of internet shopping/etc cracks me up!! My mom is sort of the same way although she's getting way better. I'm all for online shopping! :D My mom doesn't read mine either, but that's ok with me. I show her all my nail pictures anyway. I'm always texting them to her. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love getting and reading all your comments, feedback and questions. I will always try my very best to answer each and every one - thanks for checking in!! Holla, N