Monday, July 2, 2012

Yummy Yellow

I'm in the midst of adding and editing my blog, so you may notice some new things - they don't work right now, but they will, so please be patient with me - I want to make sure you're getting everything you need and want out of my blog!

In the meantime, please enjoy today's mani!!  I'm usually not a fan of pearly nail polish, I like the more matte colors, but this yellow is sooooo yummy!!  I bought the glitter polish on the same day, not intending them to match, but I think they really do - score!

Yellow Nail Polish Glitter Sally Hansen
In natural light - something I don't usually have when I do my nails at night :)

Yellow Nail Polish Glitter Sally Hansen
With Flash

Base Coat:  Orly - Bonder
Main Color:  Sally Hansen Insta-Dry - Quick Canary
Accent Color:  Wet n Wild - Black Creme and Sally Hansen Diamond Strength - Multi-Faceted
Top Coat:  Seche Vite

Holla, N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love getting and reading all your comments, feedback and questions. I will always try my very best to answer each and every one - thanks for checking in!! Holla, N