Saturday, August 11, 2012

And it was Called Yellow

Hiya, that song has been in my head since I put this color on my nails.  I'm a little annoyed now - lol!

One more day of holidays for me then back to work.  I had to pack up my desk and have everything ready to move while I was gone, so I'll be doing a lot of unpacking when I get back to work, ugh.  I had all these grand plans for my holidays, I wanted to update my stash page and I did do some work on it, but man it's time consuming to record it all!  I also wanted to rearrange everything - remember when I took my stash camping?  Well my friend's sister organized it by color and I've tried it out for a couple of weeks, but I don't like it.  I would rather have it organized by brand, it just works for me.  So I accomplished none of this, but I did manage to get a couple of posts in, so I'm happy!


Yellow Black White Lines Nails

Yellow Black White Lines Nails

Yellow Black White Lines Polka Dots Nails

Base Coat:  Orly Bonder
Main Color:  Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Quick Canary
Accent Nails:  Essie - Licorice and Barielle - Going to the Chapel
I used acrylic paint to do the lines and dots
Top Coat:  Seche Vite

Holla, N

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!!! The yellow polish was a little bit tough to work with, it could have been the fan that was blasting on me while I was doing my nails, but it was a bit of a pain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I have the same problem with my "painting station". The ceiling fan makes me have to work so fast or it get's clumpy and weird.
    Btw I tagged you for the Versatile Blogger Award!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love getting and reading all your comments, feedback and questions. I will always try my very best to answer each and every one - thanks for checking in!! Holla, N