Saturday, September 1, 2012

Baby Blues

Hiya peeps!!  I managed to come up with another idea for blue day for the 31 Day Challenge!! Yay me!!

I went to Sally's yesterday, mostly to get the green that Gini at Sassy Paints used for her green day mani for the 31 Day Challenge - it's the most gorgeous BRIGHT neon green, it's the only green that I've seen that I WANT!  Of course, she created the most amazing mani using it, so it made me want it even more!!  Given my luck of late, of course they didn't have it, but they did have this!!  I've been looking for a grey-y blue for a while and this fit the bill!!  Hope you dig it :)

Periwinkle Blue Leopard Print Nails

Periwinkle Blue Leopard Print Nails

Base Coat:  Orly Bonder
Main Color:  China Glaze - Secret Peri-wink-le
Dots:  Essence - You Belong to Me
I used acrylic paint for the black lines/spots.
Top Coat:  Seche Vite

As always, click the links below to check out what BLUE manis the other lovelies came up with - I can guarantee they are AMAZING!!

Check back Tuesday for VIOLET!!

Holla, N

-Kat at Hooked On Polish
-Diana at Nails By Diana
-Aly at Wonderland Beauty
-Meredith at Perfectly Polished
-Nicole at The Color Republic
-Kate at The Painted Pony Nails
-Cee at Absolutely Cee
-Sam at Polished Art
-Nail Narcotics
-Nicole at Nicole Gets Nailed
-Shelby at Shelby's Swatches
-Stephanie Louise at All Things Beautiful 
-Mixed Mama
-Joanna @ Sweet Polish of Mine
-Patty Greenberg
-Liz and Lisa @ Lozlosa 
-Mari at Nailista 
-Greta at How Was Your Day?
-Miss L at Beauty by Miss L 
-Gini at Sassy Paints 
-Chameleon Stampede 
-Pam at Nail-E-Glance
-Me, Myself, and Polish 

19 comments:

  1. i love leopard prints and the colors you´ve used look lovely together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I agree with NNA, above. You've selected a beautiful and unusual group of polishes that work beautifully!!!! Your application is perfect!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely group of shades! I think I'll be shopping for like a cornflower next...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, I'm a sucker for leopard print! Lovely colours you've used too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look fantastic! I too am a huge fan of animal prints especially leopard print.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Secret Per-i-winkle! I've only swatched it, but man, it's gorg! Love the leopard with it! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it the prettiest color? I love it!! Thanks!!

      Delete
  7. Damn! I'm kicking myself for not getting it now! Great color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BTW! Thanks for the holla! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get it, so pretty!! You're welcome and thanks!!

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you - I'm in love with the periwinkle, I wish I could wear it everyday!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love getting and reading all your comments, feedback and questions. I will always try my very best to answer each and every one - thanks for checking in!! Holla, N