Thursday, September 6, 2012

Favorite Heart/Love?

Hiya everybody!  Day 8 of My Favorite Things Challenge - Hearts and/or Love!

I have to admit that I'm not the best at drawing hearts - well, hearts on my nails to be more accurate.  On my last trip to Sally's I picked up some Finger Paints in what looks like a really pretty neon pink, it doesn't register well in photos or in real life.  It's more of an orange-y pink than a pink-y pink.  Regardless, this was amazing to apply, no white base coat needed - sweet!!  I still like this color, but I'm trying to find a neon pink that is more like my Barielle Pink Fury, which is the worst formula ever, but the prettiest color!! Any suggestions??

Neon Pink Green Black White Hearts Skull



Neon Pink Green Black White Hearts Skull


Neon Pink Green Black White Hearts Skull

Ugh, just realized how jacked up my cuticles are looking - that's what you get when you do four mani's in two days.

Base Coat:  Orly Bonder
Main Color and Hearts:  Finger Paints - Pink Perspective, NYC - French White Tip, Essie - Licorice
I used Vernis - Neon Green for the stamped image on my ring finger and the bow for the skull.
Top Coat:  Seche Vite

Don't forget to check out the other lovely ladies participating in My Favorite Things Challenge by clicking the links below.  Check back on Tuesday for FLOWERS!!

Holla, N

12 comments:

  1. I was just hunting for a great pink myself this weekend. I want a good "Barbie" pink. Who knew that would be so hard to find? This is adorable, btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, it may look all pretty in the bottle, but then you put it on and it sucks! Let me know what you find!! Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. the ring finger is so cute with the dots and heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I had to use the dots to mask the crappy stamping job I did with the green....

      Delete
  3. I love them! You skull is kick ass!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Your skull is super cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. You do?? I wish it was more pink-y pink-y - lol that doesn't even make sense!! Thank you!!

      Delete
  6. These look great, love the skulls!
    You've got a great blog, now following! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love getting and reading all your comments, feedback and questions. I will always try my very best to answer each and every one - thanks for checking in!! Holla, N