Monday, September 10, 2012

I Should Have Been Born In....

Hiya everybody!!  Welcome to my first post for my third challenge Let's Do The Time Warp, hosted by the lovely Lindsey over at Neverland Nail Blog!!  I'm super excited for this challenge and have actually planned out what I'm going to do for each day!!  Can you believe I'm currently doing THREE challenges?  Craziness, but I love love love the structure and it takes some of the guess work out of trying to think of new mani's!!  This challenge is super fun and unique (keep scrolling to see what we'll be doing) - we'll be posting twice a week, Monday's and Wednesday's.  We have to do each of the challenges and have only one week to post each.

Without further ado, here's the year I should have been born in - 1950!!  The clothes, the decor, the fashion - although I doubt I would have made a very good housewife!!

50's Nail Art

50's Nail Art

Here's a list of the polishes I used:
Thumb: NYC - French White Tip
Pointer:  Essie - Licorice
Nyx - Carnation
Ring:  L'oreal - Club Prive
Pinky:  Color Club - no name - argh!
Top Coat:  Seche Vite

Show the love to the other lovelies participating in this challenge by clicking the links below!!  Come back Wednesday for It's Vintage Darling!!

Holla, N


23 comments:

  1. I had the same idea but your's looks SO much better! I am absolutely in love with this, come do my nails :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like a couple of us had the same idea - I love that we all came up with similar ideas but so different!! Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. Oh how cute are these?! I wouldn't have survived as a housewife either, but your nails speak to a generation of much simpler times which I adore <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow, I LOOOOVE THIS. Your juke box is too cute and I love the pastel shades you used! Awesome work =]!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE these! The little jukebox is amazing! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicole, the detail on this is amazing! You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much - this was a fun one for sure!

      Delete
  6. Okay, you are officially the Queen of Challenges :) Love your jukebox, actually all of them. It makes me want to get a milkshake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY, I'm a queen of something :) Thank you so much - I know right, where's my oreo milkshake - mmmm oreo milkshake!!

      Delete
  7. Great nail art =). Really precisely painted =). I wish I was able to draw like that on my nails too =)
    Wow, 3 challenges? This is really impressive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I know, technically it's four, but one is monthly so it's a little more manageable!

      Delete
  8. Very pretty mani! I love how detailed it is.. and how precise! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'm one of those people that like doing small fiddly things!!

      Delete
  9. Holy sh&*#tters!Thats wicked crazy!
    Good job kiddo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are amazing! Love the juke box!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You and your kick ass free hand! I Love It!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love getting and reading all your comments, feedback and questions. I will always try my very best to answer each and every one - thanks for checking in!! Holla, N