Sunday, December 23, 2012

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays polished peeps!

I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas eve, I've finally done all I need to do for Christmas - two potlucks down with no major casualties - with the exception of a burnt finger - ouch, only I would burn my finger making mashed potatoes!!

I haven't done a lot of holiday themed mani's that are worth posting, but this one was definitely one of my faves!

Black and White Christmas Trees with Red

I actually used glittery polish again, I know, totally stepping outside the box!!  Here's some better shots to show the glittery goodness.

Black and White Christmas Trees with Red

Black and White Christmas Trees with Red

Black and White Christmas Trees with Red

Wishing you and yours all the very best this holiday season - I hope everyone gets to enjoy time with their loved ones, with lots of laughter, love and of course good food!!  Mmmmm turkey dinner!!

Holla, N

9 comments:

  1. Love this mani !! Merry Christmas Nicole !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and lovely - Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very pretty Nicole! Merry Christmas! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are too stinkin cute :D I love the dotticure christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love this. Your dotted trees are awesome :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. very very pretty! Happy Holidays to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super creative way to think outside of the holiday box, Nicole! Great job.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely and creative idea to paint the nails, I'm really gonna trey it for this season, looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute idea for the Christmas tree :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love getting and reading all your comments, feedback and questions. I will always try my very best to answer each and every one - thanks for checking in!! Holla, N