Wednesday, March 13, 2013

J is for Jewsie Nails Inspired

Happy Hump Day!!

Welcome to "J" day - the next installment of Kimber's Lacquer Korner's ABC Challenge.  It was tough coming up with something to fit the "J" challenge - I even had to google search words that start with a "J".  I didn't know how to interpret juggle or juicy on my nails and I guess I could have done a jelly sandwich, but I don't have any jelly polish.  So, I decided to do another instagram inspired mani, by another of my fave instagram girls - @jewsienails!!  Jessie of Jewsie Nails is super duper creative and always comes up with the prettiest mani's!!  I decided to create a look inspired by this, I love how girly it is and I never thought to do leopard with a skull and hearts!!  If you aren't on instagram, Jessie has a facebook page, click here to check it out, I promise you won't be disappointed!!  I can't figure out how to link an instagram page, but if you're on instagram, just search @jewsienails!

Today is also purple day to support Becca over at Nail Narcotics in bringing awareness to Epilepsy.  As promised, I'm doing a purple mani every Wednesday - I love the challenge of making purple fit in with my ABC challenge mani!!  Last week Becca shared some facts about Canine Epilepsy, check out this post for more info.  Becca's also sharing any and all purple mani's this month, if you have one to share, check out her blog for contact info.

Skull Heart Leopard Nail Art

Skull Heart Leopard Nail Art

I'm off to check out my buddies and their "J" mani's, join me by clicking the links below!!

Holla, N

25 comments:

  1. I love Jesse's designs! She's amazing. And this looks fab on your nails - your skulls look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fantastic, so edgy! I didn't know about Jewsie Nails but I will check her out. I wouldn't have thought on mixing leopard, skulls and hearts either! But it's a win :)

    Yay for your double challenge and for those pointy nails of yours ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I struggled with J as well...I can't believe I didn't think of doing a jelly sandwich! How silly am I? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such a pretty mani - and a great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your nails shape :)
    the disign is perfect! I looove it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did an amazing job with the nail art, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super creative!!! I love how all the nail art is really neat. I hate when I do nail art that looks sloppy. Love it!!!

    Kelly
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks fun! Love the color palette you used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Google has definitely been my friend through this challenge! This is beyond adorable...edgy and girl, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You already know I love this! XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks buddy! Let's try to get back to homework assignments in April! Or I could try to catch up on the alphabet :( That probably won't happen though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is HAWT! You never fail.to impress girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks perfect! Love the skull and hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Uhm, I think I just DIED! I seriously LOVE this!! I love this nail shape on you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving your nails, Nicole! The shape, the LEOPARD, the skulls, the NEON. :)

    Feels like I'm home.

    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So awesome!! I love the colours together :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute! Love this design!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Iehhhhhhhh thats too cute! I love it :D Reminds me of the flinstones for some reason XD

    ReplyDelete
  19. That looks great and so much fun!! Just too cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. The skull came out great!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute nails. I love the wonderful designs that you've shared on your blog. My cancer alternative treatment fellaz likes this so much. Hope you can share more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh wow. I never knew about this post until I stumbled across it just now. I am so flattered. Thank you so so much! xoxoxo (GREAT remake of this mani by the way!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love getting and reading all your comments, feedback and questions. I will always try my very best to answer each and every one - thanks for checking in!! Holla, N